Our team of federal employee benefits consultants, case managers and attorneys have extensively reviewed the federal government’s changes coming in the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Modernization Act and we’re excited to share what we’ve learned. Here is an overview of what we will cover:
- How many withdrawals can I make before separation?
- Am I limited on withdraws after separation?
- How will my TSP balance be paid out?
- Is it safe to keep a TSP balance post separation?
- Can I still invest in the Thrift Savings Plan?
- Technological updates to give you easier access.
The TSP is one of the greatest benefits of becoming a federal employee. The agency match can help provide a significant amount of money to support you and your family for the rest of your life. Because of this, you need to know how the TSP Modernization Act will affect you in order to properly plan for retirement.
Harris Federal Law Firm helps federal employees apply for Federal Disability Retirement, an early retirement option for those struggling in their job due to a disability. To learn if you qualify, schedule a FREE consultation today.